Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Best Caramel Corn EVER!!!!!

Caramel Corn

3 large bowls fresh popped plain popcorn (from a popcorn popper--not a microwave bag)--Large bowls like you would put a big salad in to take to a party.
3 cups brown sugar
1 1/4 cups corn syrup
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 cube butter

Heat to boiling 3 cups brown sugar and 1 1/4 cups corn syrup. Add 1 can sweetened condensed milk. Return to a boil. Take off heat and add 1 cube or 1/2 cup butter; melt thoroughly. Pour evenly over 3 bowls of popcorn and coat completely. Lay out on wax paper to set and cool. Enjoy!!!! It's ooey, gooey, goodness!!!

1 comment:

  1. O.K. SO I am so not a popcorn lover, but love love love this one. I made it a little while ago and I couldn't stop eating it that I got sick(not something I'm proud to admit)

    ReplyDelete